About ICCCFSThe Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) and the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) are jointly hosting the International Conference on Climate Change and Food Security (ICCCFS) November 6-8, 2011 in Beijing, China. Read more...
- BASIC Climate Change Ministers Meeting in South Africa
- Challenges Facing Agriculture: Population
- BRICS Leaders Speak Out on International Finance, Trade, Fossil Fuels
- Conference Presentation: India’s Food Security and Climate Change
- Conference Presentation: The United States’ Food Security and Climate Change
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Background Download Call for Papers (PDF 37K) Information in Chinese on the CAAS website Although great advances have been made towards global food security production and consumption goals over the past half-century, many people remain food-insecure. The Food and Agriculture … Continue reading