About ICCCFSThe Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) and the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) are jointly hosting the International Conference on Climate Change and Food Security (ICCCFS) November 6-8, 2011 in Beijing, China. Read more...
- BASIC Climate Change Ministers Meeting in South Africa
- Challenges Facing Agriculture: Population
- BRICS Leaders Speak Out on International Finance, Trade, Fossil Fuels
- Conference Presentation: India’s Food Security and Climate Change
- Conference Presentation: The United States’ Food Security and Climate Change
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Leaders of the bloc of five major developing countries known as BRICS called today for reforms to the global financial system. Representatives of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa meeting in Dehli, India repeated their request to the World Bank and … Continue reading →