About ICCCFSThe Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) and the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) are jointly hosting the International Conference on Climate Change and Food Security (ICCCFS) November 6-8, 2011 in Beijing, China. Read more...
- BASIC Climate Change Ministers Meeting in South Africa
- Challenges Facing Agriculture: Population
- BRICS Leaders Speak Out on International Finance, Trade, Fossil Fuels
- Conference Presentation: India’s Food Security and Climate Change
- Conference Presentation: The United States’ Food Security and Climate Change
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Climate change ministers from the four BASIC countries--South Africa, India, China, and Brazil--will meet in Johannesburg, South Africa July 12-13 to discuss progress made on the implementation of the Durban Platform. They will also discuss the upcoming climate change meetings in … Continue reading →