About ICCCFSThe Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) and the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) are jointly hosting the International Conference on Climate Change and Food Security (ICCCFS) November 6-8, 2011 in Beijing, China. Read more...
- BASIC Climate Change Ministers Meeting in South Africa
- Challenges Facing Agriculture: Population
- BRICS Leaders Speak Out on International Finance, Trade, Fossil Fuels
- Conference Presentation: India’s Food Security and Climate Change
- Conference Presentation: The United States’ Food Security and Climate Change
Category Archives: Indonesia
ICCCFS will feature reports by leading researchers from the BRICS countries, Indonesia, and the United States. Ir. Nono Rusono, PG.Dip.Agr.Sc., MSi is the Director of Food and Agriculture in the Ministry for National Development Planning/National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas). He … Continue reading